A BIG welcome!!!!

Hi Everyone.


This is my first blog post. I want everyone to feel welcome and comment if you like. I will respond to as much comments or messages.

lets start off with a little about the 'I' that is myself. So as you should know by now my name is Shani. I live in the West Midland, England. I am a Healthcare Assistant by profession, however my career aim is to become an English Teacher. I wanted to start blogging because I would like to express the way I feel, to share my experience and to build new friendship with people all over the World as i am a keen traveller.

I will try my hardest to post atleast one blog per week as i am new to all this, then gradually build up.
This week has been a busy week for me and i am run down literally speaking.
So basically I always wanted to join the Army since I was 19 year's old and i thought its either i do it now or never. So on Tuesday i went for the Army open evening and i really liked what the Army Reserve has to offer, so in May (next month) I will be doing my pre-training before the actual selection to know a bit more about what Army life is like and i will update you guys on how that goes.

As i said earlier i am a busy person but try to keep to a schedule. i know that can be hard at times because i do get carried away sometimes and go off track....at the end of the day we are human!

Today I have been to church and it was a wonderful service (haven't been in a long while) so i made the effort today to be with my God and now i am at ease...can i get a Amen!!!

as the weeks goes along i will let you guys know what's happening. if you have taken the time out to read this blog ...God bless you and your family.

Love always xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Epic fail

Natural hair rediscovered

PGCE interview